Friday, March 12, 2010

My "Inner-Cook"

Okay, so a little about me: I absolutely love to cook! This has not always been the case. About a year and four months ago, I married into a traditional Indian family, having unknowingly committed one of the deadly sins: NOT KNOWING HOW TO COOK! It was not that I did not know how to simply combine different ingredients to create an edible dish .... I did not know the name of the any of the ingredients to create a dish!

Luckily for my husband, I have come a long ways now and have discovered my "inner-cook." Many thanks to my dear mother in-law. She taught me the many tools of cooking which I live by and continue to progress with today. She blessed me with a wonderful gift and it is in her loving memory I continuously search for new recipes to entertain my family with culinary delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment